cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

model number  is UE40H6400  pls I really need help as my children are frustrating me.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have TWO new Samsung tv's. One is a month old and one is 2 days old. The month old one started doing this within 2 weeks. The 2 day old one started the second day. Going to look into returning these as they apparently are worthless 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue!!!! What I dislike is that it's not like we bought a cheap brand and the cost of the TV was expensive!!! Why should the customer be charged when its an internal Issue!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have had nothing but problems with customer service at Samsung!! I can't even call it Customer Service. Our TV was doing this very same thing and then the screen just stopped working on 4-22-19. We STILL HAVE NO TV and Samsung has not honored the warranty by resolving this issue. Nobody replies either. I was on the phone for 4+ hours waiting for anyone to answer and I finally hung up and went to bed. Samsung used to be a good name for quality but after this...I am staying away from all things Samsung (phones, dishwashers, tv's...everything). 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Olivertwist7   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've already done that and nobody has replied. Shocker.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. On and off on its own for more than 6 months now. 

Series 6, 6300

Tony

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello, having same issue with my samsung model no: UN55KU6500F. Wont stop turning on and off. Please Help!!
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I discovered my firestick remote was doing it to my tv. Just took the bateries out and  in and solved the problem.  Hope this helps.