cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1iwk32DzeL
Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tv keeps turning on and off by itself with no picture, what to do? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the TV. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userUDfQSwWodF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue!!!! What I dislike is that it's not like we bought a cheap brand and the cost of the TV was expensive!!! Why should the customer be charged when its an internal Issue!!

Olivertwist7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have had nothing but problems with customer service at Samsung!! I can't even call it Customer Service. Our TV was doing this very same thing and then the screen just stopped working on 4-22-19. We STILL HAVE NO TV and Samsung has not honored the warranty by resolving this issue. Nobody replies either. I was on the phone for 4+ hours waiting for anyone to answer and I finally hung up and went to bed. Samsung used to be a good name for quality but after this...I am staying away from all things Samsung (phones, dishwashers, tv's...everything). 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Olivertwist7   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Olivertwist7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've already done that and nobody has replied. Shocker.

useruxsnKf1sey
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. On and off on its own for more than 6 months now. 

Series 6, 6300

Tony

userbhH8hJNydP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello, having same issue with my samsung model no: UN55KU6500F. Wont stop turning on and off. Please Help!!
Highlighted
userUU9rkWitKX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue. Then there’s the well known WiFi issues. I have all Samsung stuff but I’m so sick of their garbage. Never again. Any other brand from now on other then Samsung 

userUU9rkWitKX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I turned off all the garbage eco functions. Connected it to the internet via Ethernet cord because of course the pos “Smart”Samsung tv is having issues connecting to WiFi and now it hasn’t turned off again for a few minutes but we”ll see. Not getting my hopes up because well, it’s Samsung after all. Going down and down in quality year after year I