cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung TV turns on and off on its own. Model UN65KS8000FXZA. TV produced October 2016.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It could be a faulty power switch.  You should get the tv serviced asap

usertcoRf8LOJI
Asteroid

Re: Samsung TV turns on and off on its own. Model UN65KS8000FXZA. TV produced October 2016.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

I tried disconnecting the internet and unplugging to reset. it didnt work, still turning on and off repeatedly.

TastyTwEaK
Astronaut

I put a lot of those TV's on display and I'm wanted to kn...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I put a lot of those TV's on display and I'm wanted to know if your's is connected to the internet or not. Because if it is these TV's are automatically set to auto-update with new software and turn on and off during this process. If you keep interrupting it the update will just keep starting over and over again until you either disconnect it from the internet or turn off auto-update. Another trick is unplug the power cord from the back of the TV and hold the power button down on the actual TV itself for 30 seconds not on the remote must be on TV. Then plug the power cord back into your TV and see if that fixes it. I know it sounds to simple to be true but the power button trick works 90% off the time!

Samsung_TgMKOIY
Astronaut

Samsung and pioneers flat screen TVs are excellent choices

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung and pioneers flat screen TVs are excellent choices

useryeGlffATuM
Astronaut

d7000 video flickers then screen turns green and power cycles

JUMP TO SOLUTION

55" D7000 will turn on, displays normal video then will start flickering for a few minuites and then goes to a beautiful full green with no image or sound.  Shortly following the green screen the TV will turn off.  Shortly after that it will start power cycling, starting over with the flickering screen, then green, the power off.  I repeates over and over.

I see no buldging electrolitic caps on the power supply board.  Did isolate the power board and power up the tv.  power came up and did not have any power cycling (relay clicking).  

Reconnected the mother board and started cooling key/large ICs (using freon) hoping for a heat problem but nothing, still power cycling as before.

Disconnected the T-Con board.  Did have audio to monitor the power status but had just sound and no power cycling.

Any Ideas?  I am an electrical engineer with limited test equiptment.

userL9xg2aBcAa
Constellation

UN70KU6300F TV Turns Off and On

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was playing an interactive movie on Netflix when TV turned off. When I try to turn it back on, it turns off and on repeatedly. Will not stop turning off and on. Stays on for appoximately 1 second. It flashes "Smart TV" before shutting off.

userL9xg2aBcAa
Constellation

Re: UN70KU6300F TV Turns Off and On

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also, I did the following:

- Changed remote batteries.

- Plugged TV into different outlet via extension cord.

- Left unplugged for approximately 30 minutes before plugging back in.

- Unplugged all HDMI cables. 

userL9xg2aBcAa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone have anything I can try to get my television to work? Who do I even contact for this?

usernackc8N0De
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine started doing the same thing this a.m. And the little red sensor light is blinking rapidly.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This type of issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location