cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqUNaMXKww7
Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 50" is less than 60 days old and started doing this on off thing. I just had shoulder surgery so I am stuck in bed without my brand new Samsung 4k UHD tv for rercovery. I own SIX Samsungs and now i feel like i have been had. I bought the extended warranty so it will be fixed as soon as I am able to get it off the wall. Samsung has officialy made that turn to making infererior products. I am so disapointed since I have SIX WEEKS to heal.

Superdad7623
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
  • Wow so disgusted with this company right now. Mine just started this morning and after talking with customer service they keep saying that I need to buy a new remote. The only trouble shooting I have done was plug TV back in after it was unplugged for 20min. I try to tell them that the original remote is put away in drawer in other room and the universal has no batteries in it. So disappointed with this company. I have barely owned my 65in curved TV for a 1 -1/2 years. Getting more mad as I type this and watching my TV turn off and on repeatedly by itself. 
userywGPpBAE7o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the Power Supply Board replaced and it's about 1 year and so far so good...........

Samsung_kGErGL1
Astronaut

How are all the hunk up in the back of it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How are all the hunk up in the back of it

userMs8SNa0AyZ
Constellation

You need to replace tv tuner

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to replace tv tuner

userjFTN73AnKH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same problem and would appreciate any help please. I have a 9 Series Curve TV and it constantly turns off and off by itself. I bought it about 2 years ago at Best Buy. I unplugged it from the wall outlet at both 10 minutes and another time for about 8 hours. It did not fix the problem. Can you please help me fix the problem? These are the specifics of the TV:

Model Code: UN65KS9500FXZA

Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see you have sent us a private message as well userjFTN73AnKH, I'll follow up with you there shortly. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user3jEMvvT1Ir
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue. I purchased a Samsung UN55KS8000F in January of 2017 and here I am 2 and a half years later with a useless TV. The repair cost is equal to more than the original purchase price.  I have a LG and a Sony flatscreen that are both over 10 years old with no issues.  This was my first Samsung and is my last. It’s clear that based on the 22 pages of posts this is a manufacturing defect that Samsung takes zero responsibility for.   It’s obsurd that there is this clear trend and they won’t help anyone out who is outside of warranty.  At the very least you could offer a replacement at a significant discount.  You are setting your brand and reputation on fire. Going forward I will recommend all family and friends to steer clear of your brand.  Heading back to Best Buy this week to buy something other than a Samsung. 

userFA7wGRDyg4
Constellation

My Samsung TV is turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve been having this problem for two days my TV turned on by itself not sure what the problem is I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back but nothing please help 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Samsung TV is turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please provide the full model code of the unit. Does this occur on all sources and inputs?