cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwYmsbmjVH0
Astronaut

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem. Can someone help?

user5U4KmyTj0z
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 55 inch samnsung smart model UN55NU8500f all of a sudden it starts turning off and on its been doing this after trying unplugging. Sound of tv comes up and cut off in 2 seconds.

user2iK2EUL77c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Tv is doing the same thing. Tv is only 14 months old! 

usertBXyvMZaBA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, a couple weeks ago my UN65KS8500FXZA shut off and will no longer turn on (constantly powercycles before ever fully turning on). I have tried all of the troubleshooting tips in this thread and nothing will work. I am extremely disappointed in how quickly this premium priced device failed. This seems to be a pretty widespread issue with this TV model.

Samsung support, is there anything you can do to remedy this problem?

userZRxQ5JKR6Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My issue is clearly a loose One Connect port on the back of the TV. If I apply light pressure, pushing into that port, the TV will stop its boot loop and come up fully. Once its up, it stays up. This is only slight annoying to me, but infuriating to my wife, as she is unable to get it just right and have the TV boot up when I'm not there. TV was barely out of warranty when this started. Massively frustrating. Why in the world is booting up dependent on the input connection? Now I may have to attempt repair myself, and risk bricking the TV.
userN0TpTA68IE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same model it's been doing the same thing too. I opened up another thread. Did you get it resolved? I'm so upset because it's only been one month since it got out of my amex warranty. Clearly this seems to be a product defect since so many of us are having the same issue. I hope Samsung is able to help us it's a great company. We didn't buy an expensive Samsung TV just so that it goes bad in 2 years Smiley Sad 

naarms36
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my tv. What is the trouble shoot?

userN0TpTA68IE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is going to ask to? 

Disconnect one connect. 

Plug it directly into a wall socket 

Change remote batteries 

Make sure there aren't usb or external devices connected.

Unplug it for 15 minutes and try again. 

Etc etc 

None of that will work though. Clearly there's a bigger quality problem. I wish they would just tell us what the issue is so we can look into fixing it ourselves. Instead of having us set up a service request for which they take 200$ just to diagnose what's wrong with out TV.  Clearly they should have an idea since so many people are having the same issue. 

userPuSN3yvyZP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue and attempted all of the things Samsung suggests that I found in this thread and nothing worked.  I can’t seem to find... in the 19 pages of posts, where Samsung provides an actual fix for this issue.  Only messages where they ask for those consumers to private message them.  This is extremely concerning there are  so many people over a years span continue to have this same issue and Samsung has provided no clear resolution.  I can not afford a new tv and this is the only one I have.  If the “fix” is to buy a new one or pay for repairs then that is just sad for a tv that isn’t even 5 years old.  

userN0TpTA68IE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriously and so many of us are having the same issue. Sumsung is literally doing nothing to help us. I always had high expectations and considered Samsung a premium and a good brand. Not any more.  We are better off paying for a cheaper brand then buying samsung if they have such a low off the shelf life.