cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. On and off on its own for more than 6 months now. 

Series 6, 6300

Tony

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello, having same issue with my samsung model no: UN55KU6500F. Wont stop turning on and off. Please Help!!
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I discovered my firestick remote was doing it to my tv. Just took the bateries out and  in and solved the problem.  Hope this helps. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDvj3KOyiKM wrote:

I discovered my firestick remote was doing it to my tv. Just took the bateries out and  in and solved the problem.  Hope this helps. 

Thank you so much this actually worked for me so bizarre though, I was going to buy a new tv until I saw your post 🙏🏽

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDvj3KOyiKM wrote:

this worked

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

tried removing my fire stick batteries but no luck...this only happens when I first turn on my TV. 

cant logically figure out why it only turns on and off repeatedly for  the first 40 minutes or so...then stays on the rest of the day  🤔 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue. Then there’s the well known WiFi issues. I have all Samsung stuff but I’m so sick of their garbage. Never again. Any other brand from now on other then Samsung 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I turned off all the garbage eco functions. Connected it to the internet via Ethernet cord because of course the pos “Smart”Samsung tv is having issues connecting to WiFi and now it hasn’t turned off again for a few minutes but we”ll see. Not getting my hopes up because well, it’s Samsung after all. Going down and down in quality year after year I 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Tv is just over a year old. A lot of money to just throw away! No doubt we’ll have to just suck it up. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. My TV is turning on and off uncontrollably. Please help @SamsungMichelle