cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCaYYekFBJ1
Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I check for a software update when the tv won't stay on long enough to check? I had my tv connected and running for about 8 hours before this problem started. 

userlvFt2O4d5V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my TV today. 65” Q7 tv that is only about 5 months old. I have tried unplugging the unit for some time and still have the same problem. Is there anything g else that I can try to fix this. 

userlvFt2O4d5V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Holy Cow Samsung!!  Just got off the phone with support and I can not believe what I just heard. The technician just told me the problem could be my one connect box, and that is not covered on the warranty. The TV has a one year warranty but the part needed to run the TV is not. What kind of logic is that.  I was told that is how the TV works, through the one connect box. I power the screen up through the box, connect all the HDMI cables to the box. This just seems very sketchy from Samsung to say the $2500 TV I bought has a 1 year warranty but the critical component needed to run it is not part of that said 1 year warranty. I hope this technician is wrong in what she told me because this just does not seem like good customer service to me. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah that's not right, the TV and it's parts share the warranty term. That's why we say it covers parts and labor in the event repairs are needed. Mind shooting me a message here with the model code and serial number or your most recent ticket number? I'd be happy to see if I can help. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userlvFt2O4d5V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, I did not think it would be right but she currently set up a ticket for a technician to come out and look and see what is actually wrong. They should call me to schedule Monday or Tuesday. Here are the things I have on it: 

QN65Q7FNAF

sn: <Hidden serial number>

ticket: 4150149683

Thank you for any help you can provide. I love the TV just hope I get it back to an enjoyable state. 

userjjK2KVogF3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you assist me with same issue. Tv turns on and off. I unplug and still had the same issue 

model UN70KU6300f 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjjK2KVogF3 Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

userZxpGJOvheP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just started having this same issue with my tv as well, is there any way to fix this?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userZxpGJOvheP I would be happy to investigate further. Can you please send a private message here with the full model and serial numbers of the television: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userYpD8SLKIdi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. The tv keeps turning on and off and even after being shut off it doesn't work. It restarts on its own after being off. It isn't a year old yet.