Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I’m having the same problem too. Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userox3R9oWynR Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes? Have you tried plugging it directly into the wall outlet? Does this occur on all sources and inputs?

userox3R9oWynR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I unplugged it for 10 minutes and still the same issue. Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userox3R9oWynR Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

longreeno
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE. Well, I guess I spoke too soon!  I thought I had solved my issue of the sudden shutdowns by disconnecting the Anynet feature in Samsung. I don’t use the remote that came with the TV so I didn’t think this feature was being used. I have other devices connected to the TV including a receiver and DVD player. I use the remote that came with the receiver to select the source mode.  I think my problem may be activated whenever I switch over to The Roku (which is connected to the receiver). The tv doesn’t shut down while I am on the Roku. However, when I go back to cable, it eventually turns off again. If I reconnect the devices manually using Anynet, the problem temporarily goes away, leading me to believe that it has something to do with the way it connects whenever it switches back again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you found a solution.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

longreeno
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, I still haven’t found the solution!! I’m just giving you an update on my situation. I thought the problem was solved but unfortunately it still persists. Suggestions are welcome!!

userkpwTSswcEb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a UN55KS800D and it flashes on and off over and over can’t get a picture I have unplugged re plugged it up still same thing it worked fine up until a couple of days ago still same thing can anyone help 

email me <HIDDEN> please

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you plugging the television into an outlet directly?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userDKtabIxSY5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought this TV Jan 2018.  Yesterday it started turning on and off by itself.  I have tried unplugging it - still has same problem.  Tried resetting it to default settings - still has same problem.  Tried plugging directly to wall - still turning on and iffAfter spending over $1000 on a TV, I’m quite frustrated.

Model UN65MU6500FXZA

version: FA03

Megan