cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersKOo63Aj5b
Astronaut

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, either the remote control is running low on batteries,  failing that, unplug for a few minutes from main power,  failing that, have you got any other remote control devices around? My LED lights remote control kept switching my tv off and on again 

useruJJcjvc5wn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unplug it for for few mins then plug back in

usergMqoQIv3Bo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THrow me onto the pile of ks8000 owners who have had the TV fail right around the two year mark. Make it right, Samsung.

useradg0xyXDbS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At first the unplugging truck used to work for me then as it progressed I had to leave it unplugged for longer & linger periods of time til it got to the point I was unplugging for 2-3 day spans.... 

useradg0xyXDbS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After watching videos from many who suffer same problem, I took off the back and checked all capacitors and found one that wasn’t working but can’t find it anywhere not even on the SAMWHA website

500v

22uf

105•Celsius

radial not axial

userwYmsbmjVH0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem. Can someone help?

user5U4KmyTj0z
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 55 inch samnsung smart model UN55NU8500f all of a sudden it starts turning off and on its been doing this after trying unplugging. Sound of tv comes up and cut off in 2 seconds.

user2iK2EUL77c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Tv is doing the same thing. Tv is only 14 months old! 

usertBXyvMZaBA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, a couple weeks ago my UN65KS8500FXZA shut off and will no longer turn on (constantly powercycles before ever fully turning on). I have tried all of the troubleshooting tips in this thread and nothing will work. I am extremely disappointed in how quickly this premium priced device failed. This seems to be a pretty widespread issue with this TV model.

Samsung support, is there anything you can do to remedy this problem?

userZRxQ5JKR6Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My issue is clearly a loose One Connect port on the back of the TV. If I apply light pressure, pushing into that port, the TV will stop its boot loop and come up fully. Once its up, it stays up. This is only slight annoying to me, but infuriating to my wife, as she is unable to get it just right and have the TV boot up when I'm not there. TV was barely out of warranty when this started. Massively frustrating. Why in the world is booting up dependent on the input connection? Now I may have to attempt repair myself, and risk bricking the TV.