cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSs5xeRMk8t
Constellation

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got the new TV today (exchanged for the same). Had it on all day and no on/off issues as of yet. Based on all of the internet complaints about this issue dating back 10 years, I think I am going to pony up and spend the $250 on the 5 year extended warranty - which I NEVER do on purchases. Hopefully Samsung gets on the ball and figures out the cause of this widespread problem ... soon.

userjjK2KVogF3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you assist me with same issue. Tv turns on and off. I unplug and still had the same issue 

model UN70KU6300f 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjjK2KVogF3 Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

userZxpGJOvheP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just started having this same issue with my tv as well, is there any way to fix this?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userZxpGJOvheP I would be happy to investigate further. Can you please send a private message here with the full model and serial numbers of the television: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userYpD8SLKIdi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. The tv keeps turning on and off and even after being shut off it doesn't work. It restarts on its own after being off. It isn't a year old yet.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userYpD8SLKIdi I would be happy to look into it. Please drop a Private Message Here with the full model and serial numbers of the television?

useroX1ojVE4zv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same problem too! I can't watch anything and it is getting worse!!!!! 

SpearDaddy
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear SamsungMichelle,

What did you do to provide a solution for Ace_ExE and can you share this solution. My TV has the same symptoms and nobody provided me with any solutions except to politely tell me to buy a new TV.

Thank you,

Mike

usernt0LVw5acF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep having this problem! My tv is only 2 years old and i never had an issue with it until now...can someone please help me with this issue? I am seriously freaking out...i can't afford to buy another...please tell me this can fixed and rectified with a simple fix.