cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: Samsung LED Smart TV keeps turning off and on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernt0LVw5acF: I am sorry to hear this. Can I get the full model number and current software version installed on your unit?

usernt0LVw5acF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My model # is UN55H6203AF and what did you mean by current software version? Its a smart tv i thought that it did its own updates? 

user13V4cTlQoM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Tv is 3 years old been going on for over a year now. Isn't it amazing a gazillion dollar company like samsung just tells their customers to screw off after they make a defective product. Isn't that amazing. Stop buying them and they will stop screwing us all over.  I paid thousands as well for a tv shorting out qfter 2 years.  I have a westinghouse and LG almost 10 years old no joke and still running strong.  When you ask them what they will do, you can see there scripted answers.  I wish we could sue them honestly.

LuckyCharm253
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you try disconnecting the internal power cable and reconnecting it, per the video I posted? 

jace1113
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The last time I had this problem was in June 16, 2018 therefore I’m having the same exactly problem. Can someone please contact me or fix this problem?

Model #: UN65Ju7100
Update #:1530
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ jace1113 Let me look into that for you. Please drop a Private Message Here with the serial number of the unit.

userLxgMXg0dLx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 3.5 year old Samsung Smart TV started turning on and off randomingly over a year ago. Now it goes into a constant reboot cycle when I turn it on. I discovered a temporary fix that worked for over a year.

SMACK THE REAR OF THE TV A FEW TIMES.

This may break the reboot cycle and the TV should work. Today the smack works for only a few minutes then the TV goes into the deadly reboot cycle.  I have unplugged the TV for the last time and will take a hammer to it before throwing it into the dumpster. 

MitziC
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is anyone considering a class action on this? There are too many people with the same problem for this not to be a manufacturer issue. Samsung refuses to stand behind their faulty products and I think they should bear some responsibility for this. We shouldn't just be left with an expensive brick and another 1K+ bill!

user86BJzg3uGr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 65KS800 and mine started this turn on and off cycle thing, I can't turn my tv at all...

My tv is not 2 years old yet...

That was the worst expereience I ever had with a product and costumer support...

Never buying TV from samsung again

useryJII9SZXAl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same problem since last two days. TV is turning on and off within a second. Need Help with a solution.