Original topic:

Samsung Plus TV on Samsung 4K Issues

(Topic created on: 3/29/21 10:56 PM)
HeatherNicolle
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

First & foremost  the commercials on Samsung plus TV is bizzare with errors and same episodes as for example why is film rise channel 1078 constantly loading between commercials after every 5 mins and same episodes. Are there any developers that works with these TV services?  They have filmrise as this channel but therefore film rise says and states they don't know why they are using the same episodes during the week and changes every Monday. Unsolved mysteries I recorded the weekly episodes and it played back to back and changes Mondays. The commercials sound is messed up and very faint audio. This is unacceptable for  Samsung TV users all over the world buying Samsung 4k TV. If you would watch it yourself you would know. Please no random replies. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
HeatherNicolle
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Don't reply if you do not have a full proper self explanatory solution.  Moderator notified and there should be no trolling.  

0 Likes
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
If you want help ONLY from Samsung, I would suggest a chat or email directly to Samsung, as this is a "community" forum.
0 Likes
HeatherNicolle
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

you just posted a random sentence.  This is exactly what I explained not to do. Samsung has developers if you did not already know this that they strive to fix the issues. As a community you came here for issues.. is that correct? Ok so developers are here in the community on the Samsung website but therefore your telling me that Samsung is not in community but they created the community forum.. you see how crazy your sentence sounds? The community is built of Samsung developers duh

0 Likes
Biglong
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
Dtf
0 Likes