JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Q70T tv does not connect to PC

(Topic created: 12-29-2020 06:29 PM)
userHqrvPv4922
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi. I recently bought a Samsung Q70T tv. And I tried connecting it to PC, and although tv recognizes the PC it doesn't show the PC display.

I have set the resolution to 4k in my PC. But it still doesn't work. And the TV works well with other sources.

Is it because I'm not using a 4k HDMI cable? I'm using a HDMI cable  which is 4 years old and its length is 6ft.

Please help. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, have you attempted to use another HDMI? Does this still occur? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, have you attempted to use another HDMI? Does this still occur? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHqrvPv4922
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Not yet. I have ordered 4k hdmi cable and it will arrive in a week. Hoping for the best.

Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please keep me updated! 

0 Likes
userHqrvPv4922
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Tv connects to PC with the new 4k cable. Thanks alot.

0 Likes