cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung QN55Q7CAMFXZC TV - Over Heating - Flickering Horizontal Blurry Lines

I have the Samsung QN55Q7CAMFXZC TV

The TV started to have flickering horizontal lines at the top of the screen. The would appear, make the screen blurry then stop for 2-3 seconds then do it again. This happens over and over. As the TV stays on the lines start to appear at the top and bottom of the screen then ultimately happening across the entire screen.

There is no response to posts that explains why this is happening. Just to open a support ticket. But could someone say what's causing it? It sounds like it’s to do with overheating but that’s just an observation. 

To anyone else that’s also having the same issue I hope this post ends up something that can help you too.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QN55Q7CAMFXZC TV - Over Heating - Flickering Horizontal Blurry Lines

I'm sorry to hear that, I  would recommend reaching out to your country support team by using this link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Canada/ct-p/ca

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung QN55Q7CAMFXZC TV - Over Heating - Flickering Horizontal Blurry Lines

I had a Q900 series 2020 with an OBC (One Box Controller) that ran  extremely hot and not in a closed in cabinet. I put an O2Cool HDMI fan to blow behind it onto the back panel and it really made a big difference but damage was done and they could not repair it as screen neeefed replacing and on back order so Samsung provided me with a full refund. Took 4 weeks to get my money but I then bought a Q90 2020 series and am 😃 But fan came from Walmart around $15.00. When you get your replacement TV make sure you have your HDMI fan blowing on back. If nips use HDMI plug on TV fan will power on and off with TV. Good luck😷