Original topic:

Samsung QN82Q60RAFXZA turns on and off repeatedly whenever it feels like.

(Topic created on: 4/9/21 4:48 PM)
CionB
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My Samsung TV has been doing its own thing. Samsung and none of their trusted repair men were able to do anything. It has been 4 months since my 2019 TV hasn’t worked. It turns on and off repeatedly, intermittently and doesn’t work. I am out of warranty and so far I have replaced the main board, the power supply board and ribbon cables without any luck. Seems like this is a problem to many other Television sets and Samsung needs to do a recall. I will never buy another Samsung product ever again. I have two sharp Aquos tvs that still work fine and an old dell computer monitor that works from 2006. The newest electronic in my home isn’t working though. I have done everything including contacting support and after spending another $500 for a $3000 dollar TV still the tv will not work. It seems to have not worked after the stupid updates that samsung has. Next time I but a TV which is in a few days since this is obviously an 82inch pile of trash now, I will get a 5 year warranty and will not be a Samsung. Your company is trash and makes trash products I hope you all go out buisiness you suck. 

0 Likes
0 Replies