Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Samsung SMART TV Turning on and off repeatedely [Model UN55JS8500F ]

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When did the symptom start? Does it happen at turn on or after the television has been viewed for a time?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem as my TV of model number UE49MU6472UXXH. And to make things worse I am in area that very far away from the service centre. My TV will come on and only show Samsung Smart TV then goes of and repeats the same process. And in this state it can't be operated with a remote.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung smart TV model # UN 32EH4003FXZA that keeps going on and off while plugged in.  I know others have had the same problem- cannot find the answer here - please advise, thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung TV does the same thing! It was working fine and then all of a sudden started to turn on and off on it's own. I tried unplugging , didnt work. I unplugged HDMI connection, didnt work. It shouldn't be doing that, especially since I bought it roughly 3 years ago. Not even my old Sony TV of 8 years does that or stopped working for that matter!! I now realize that it's happening to almost all the Samsung smart TV's, with numerous compalints from customers. I'm highly disappointed in Samsung. I even recommended it to several of my friends and family and now theyll have to endure the same issue.  Money down the drain.

Model- UN65KS8000FXZA

Highlighted
Constellation

My tv is having problems with my tv turning off during me...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tv is having problems with my tv turning off during me watching tv

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same issue, model is UN60F7100AFXZA

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been there and done that,  had the same issue with my first NU7100. Acccording the to support I was on the latest version. That was before the TV Totally DIED! Replaced it through Best Buy and guess what, this TV had updated firmware. Expect it to die, it will, The second one, the display went, returned that one and then the third one died about 40 days after that. Not to happy with samsung right now. Been through 3 of these now.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this marked "solved" when it hasn't been solved ? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure but I think someone is watching me I need to ask a question about something that esd