JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus Not Working

(Topic created: 09-20-2020 09:15 AM)
userxoWT2bYogz
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

When we try to launch Samsung TV Plus we receive the following message: There was a problem while trying to play the Samsung TV Plus channel. Check your network settings or try again later. It has not worked for several days. 

We have unplugged the TV and plugged it back in. We have verified the network connection is good. We have reset the TV back to factory and it still does not work. 

38 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We are sorry to hear about this. Please provide the model number for the television.

0 Likes
usero18OU6fUX0
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Mine is doing the same thing. Worked a 2 weeks ago on both my TVs. Now it doesn't work one of my TVs. I even did the firmware update after seeing it wasn't working. Didn't fix it. Model UN43NU6900. Firmware 1300. 

SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Can you try the following: 

Navigate to Settings, and then select Support. Select Self Diagnosis, and select Smart Hub Reset to perform the reset.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userL0aGSO81Ro
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having the same problem. My TV model is UE58TU7100KXXU. I already tried tge Reset as suggested above with no sucess.

I searched a lot on the internet and saw many people with the same problem but no one found a solution. I am almost regreting buy a Samsung TV...

SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usermMnvPpYlPG
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Agree. Have a wonderful Sony and decided to buy an additional tv. Buying a Samsung was a complete downgrade. 

BigDaddyOreo
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We have the exact same problem. Our Model is the Q90T. Would appreciate any updates. Thank you in advance.

useryqSb25ejdY
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Still does not work. Any more suggestions? @SamsungTam 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@useryqSb25ejdY Is the software on the television up to date? Are other apps working correctly?