We changed the DNS setting in the TV to Google's DNS (18.104.22.168) cold booted, and everything now loads. Apparently my ISP DNS was not resolving the Hulu and Samsung TV Plus addresses. Two hours with Samsung Support and they tried everything BUT this.
That was weird. I tried this, didn't work. Changed it back to 'automatic' DNS settings, still didn't work. Shut the TV off and went to do more research on the computer. Came back about 5 minutes later to try something else, and it was working.
Samsung tv plus did not work although the channel guide worked. Solution! Don't turn off the tv and just unplug it for couple minutes. The channels got pictures back on.