JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus Not Working

(Topic created: 01-10-2021 08:45 PM)
userxoWT2bYogz
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

When we try to launch Samsung TV Plus we receive the following message: There was a problem while trying to play the Samsung TV Plus channel. Check your network settings or try again later. It has not worked for several days. 

We have unplugged the TV and plugged it back in. We have verified the network connection is good. We have reset the TV back to factory and it still does not work. 

38 Replies
D123563366
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
The app came back after I changed dns to manual then auto, pressed guide and shut off tv. it can back with guide displaying programming compete, before said no data available or something to that effect, and all seems fine though I've received messages that the app I not currently available twice since coming back on.
0 Likes
userN5HXj25E05
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

unplugging the TV for a couple minutes and replugging has worked for me.

userB7UXnw8rZt
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
The Samsung tvplus app is bipolar, only works when it feels like it🙄 beyond annoying
userWIHAcUsh9D
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I had a similar issue but not all channels, the solution for me was to turn off Ipv6. No more problem.

12/29/2020

0 Likes
userTYUwzJ2Tng
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
we did a samsung soft reset, push the power button and hold for a few seconds and the samsung plus channel we had on last appeared
userP6b91GSpHp
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

YUP! This worked for me! Samsung 6 series 55!

Although after the press and hold it cycles thru a cpl things and it returned to my broadcast channel, so I called up the guide and switched to my fav ch.1365 and it worked!

@userTYUwzJ2Tng wrote:
we did a samsung soft reset, push the power button and hold for a few seconds and the samsung plus channel we had on last appeared

userbo28FZPfO3
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Wow worked for me too! did every step in the book then i seen your message. while on a channel that was showing absolutely nothing i held the power button on my remote for 3 seconds then turned it back on and all my channels suddenly work! thanks!
0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userU2xdkXNmBf
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Great solution, worked perfectly for me too.

0 Likes