JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus Not Working

(Topic created: 04-01-2021 06:46 AM)
useriV4YfqztLG
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Started around 3/29/2021.  ALL TV Plus channels are blank/black screen. Nothing was changed, it just suddenly went all black about 2 days ago.

* I tried to update TV software and it is already at the latest version

* I shutdown, unplug, re-plug and still All TV Plus channels are Black/Blank

* Internet connection ( wired ) works, I am able to get to Netflix app/channel

TV Model : UN55KU630D

4 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Try changing the DNS setting in the TV to Google's DNS (8.8.8.8) Then restart the unit.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userScQAuhMmuJ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have 2 Samsung TVs one is only couple months old, a SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series -

4K UHD HDR Smart TV , But Samsung TV plus stopped working on both TVs Friday afternoon May 14th

All the Samsung TV Plus channels all show up on the Guide & List, but no matter what channel I select I just get a

data wheel running in the upper right corner.

I saw where you said change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and I found the location of the DNS, it is set to Automatic, I

selected Enter Manually, but was unable figure out how to manually enter the DNS code HELP Please

useriV4YfqztLG
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Yesterday I changed the DNS, unplug then re-plug and it did not work. Today I unplug, waited 30 min, re-plug and it is working now. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

You are most welcome.

0 Likes