Original topic:

Samsung UE65KS7500

(Topic created: 07-28-2021 03:32 PM)
userfsmBpjsIb8
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

It is really frustrating enjoying your TV experience and thought you are lucky having a Samsung TV until a dark vertical shadow is appeared suddenly.

Making a small search you realise that you bought a great tv from a great brand like a lot of people with the same problem.

Most of them like us few months after a 2 years use they have the same symptoms....

Means that Samsung knows that they made these serials or batch with defective panels!!!!

So what know? We have to pay more than 1000k to replace the panel and of course labor?

I am waiting from a serious company like Samsung to contact me and arrange to replace the panel and fix the problem. 

Else a big law suit will head to their head offices!!!

No need to say that i am a loyalty Samsung gadget owner (tablet,mobile,tv,sound system) spending a lot of euros!!!

Waiting to get an answer back asap!!!! 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes