Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercXR8Vqf7ZI
Asteroid

Samsung UN49NU8000 Dotted Line

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I've recently purchased a new tv after having been satisfied with my previous NU7100 but I've noticed a couple of issues. At the bottom of the screen I can see what appears to be a white dotted line. Also, there are a few dark bars that appear whenever a uniform color is displayed on screen. Any help regarding these issues would be greatly appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung UN49NU8000 Dotted Line

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pulled up your ticket number and it looks like you are set up for an appointment for tomorrow. If you would like to reach out to TechCenter to discuss concerns with the repair, you can reach them by calling (651) 319-0324. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this show up on all sources? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
usercXR8Vqf7ZI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, it shows up on both of my game consoles as well as the TV's apps.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot. It should help.

usercXR8Vqf7ZI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see any link.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
usercXR8Vqf7ZI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE: I know its been a while but the issue still persists. I've run tests, updated my firmware, and even reset my settings to no avail. I decided to take a couple of pictures to see if having an image would help. Although it is very difficult to capture properly on camera.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be repairs. You're welcome to message us here with the serial number and we'd be happy to look into this further for you. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for this information. i have set you up with a service ticket and for your records, your ticket number is 4150101308. The service center will contact you within the next 1 to 2 business days. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us Smiley Happy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pulled up your ticket number and it looks like you are set up for an appointment for tomorrow. If you would like to reach out to TechCenter to discuss concerns with the repair, you can reach them by calling (651) 319-0324.