cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung UN65KS8000 Pixel Issue

I am having an issue with my TV. I have what appears to be a dead pixel issue on a barely 4 year old $2500 TV. We are Samsung loyal owning 6 Samsung TVs in our house.  This is our newest and best one. I'm sad that this would occur on an expensive TV that isn't even 4.5 years old. Can someone help!?!?!?!?  As you can see in the photo, the 2 dead spots on there. Please help.  My model is UN65KS8000 and serial # is <HIDDEN>. Thank you

Regards,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung UN65KS8000 Pixel Issue

Does this happen on all sources, inputs, and the picture test? Mind providing a photo of the symptoms you are having as there doesn't appear to be one included in the post?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes. It is happening on all inputs.

1DB35657-45BF-4352-A8F1-F1FEB52FD667.jpeg

If I need to provide more photos, please let me know. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

At this point, service is recommended. You can use the following link to locate a service center near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.