cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung UN65KS8000FXZA Vertical Colorful Lines

Hi Samsung support. My TV stopped working on me yesterday and have no clue what went wrong. I turned it on and saw nothing but vertical lines. I kept it off for an entire day hoping it would go away but no luck, it's still there. I can hear the sound but cannot see anything due to the lines.

I'm just shocked on how quick this TV got to this in less than 3 1/2 years of intermittent usage. This is the only TV in my household and unfortunately im unable to purchase a new one given our current economic situation and with my wife recently getting laid off.

I'm not sure if my TV is still under warranty but I'm hoping you're able to check with my serial number? I believe that I purchased it through Costco in late 2016 or early 2017 but not sure. Can you please help me? I'm hoping it's just a software upgrade that I can plug into the USB port to have it start working again. Please help. Thanks

32E4B1A7-8AA7-4907-88C4-2C880B3B2E70.jpeg

30755A91-CE7C-435F-97A0-647443AFC90F.jpeg

56227E12-C2B2-4C89-809F-364C85EC54EA.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung UN65KS8000FXZA Vertical Colorful Lines

Does it allow you to do anything? Can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung UN65KS8000FXZA Vertical Colorful Lines

Thanks for responding. I'm unable to see anything but I see motion behind the vertical lines which is why the colors are different in each of my pictures. I sent you a private message with my model and serial number. Thanks again.