cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userguqWRfSOcX
Asteroid

Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Light Bleed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased this Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA 65" Curved television about a month ago, all of the sudden I'm noticing a large amount of light bleed on black screens and dark scenes, is this normal?

46737B83-AB9E-45B9-82AB-0D58670057D8.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Light Bleed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please reach out to me via private message with your serial number so I can look into this for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would love to look into this for you. Does the light bleed appear on all sources?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userguqWRfSOcX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes the light bleed seems to show anytime the television is on and the screen is black or on a dark scene, no matter the source.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please reach out to me via private message with your serial number so I can look into this for you. 

View solution in original post

userguqWRfSOcX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have to admit that I am highly disappointed that a company with such a high reputation like Samsung falls so short in the customer support department. It's been almost a month since I started this discussion and pm'd you for support and nothing has been done to fix my television 😞 I was told 2 weeks ago via a call that no support technician was available in my area and my television would be replaced, but here I am 3 weeks later and the light bleed problem is getting progressively worse and I have heard no more from Samsung support 😠 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. We're happy to look into your case further please send me a private message.