cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDHTk2gHdwV
Constellation

Samsung refuses to honor warranty for TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a 65 inch Samsung TV last November from Best Buy. About 4 months ago I started to see lines streaking down tv, and about 2 months ago now tv has different color streaks covering the whole screen and can no longer see anything else. I contacted Samasung for repair since it still falls under year manufacturer warranty. They stated they had no repair service in my area and would work with Best Buy to get me either store credit or exhcange unit.

I got email from samsung on July 23rd stating paperwork  had been processed and accepted and just needed to go in to Best Buy store and claim the credit. When I went in to Best Buy they looked at me like I was crazy and said they had not received any paperwork from Samsung and had never heard of such a thing. That if warranty is thru Samsung then they would need to provide credit or exchange unit directly to me not thru them.  

I again contacted Samsung which then stated I would be receiving excahange unit not credit and that it had been shipped and would be 2-3 days before receiving unit. It has now been over a month and have still not received the unit. 

Last week I again contacted Samsung and was told same thing that it was shipped and that I needed to contact KW shipping for tracking info, I contaced KW shipping this morning and they stated there system showed nothing being sent and they had not heard from Samsung. 

So I again contacted Samsung few minutes ago to see what is going on, and they stated it had been shipped and would give no further info. 

After two months of going back in forth via txt,online support, and phone and being lied to numerous times I am now looking in to filing a small claims law suit for not honoring warranty. 

This has been a horrible experience and do not reccomand anybody buying any samsung products.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung refuses to honor warranty for TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your service ticket number to this PM Link and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung refuses to honor warranty for TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your service ticket number to this PM Link and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.