cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung smart tv model no. ua43ru7100kxzn HDMI no signal

Hi,

I happily bought my new "Smart" TV today and connected it to the Star Track satellite cable receiver through HDMI, but all of a sudden, I was shocked that it didnt connect, giving a no signal message. After many hours of research, I realized that the problem was that the Samsung tvs do not read Star Track receivers, may be because it is advanced enough to not read such chinese receivers.

But, I had an LG Smart tv which the Star Track reciever was working very fine on it with no issues found.

Samsung is "smart" enough to make your life misrable. Pls Samsung enough of jokes and fix this issue.

01BE7984-CB77-4122-A13D-B3E0394C0FAB.jpeg

93AF16A1-8C28-45AE-A56C-85B53D7848E9.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung smart tv model no. ua43ru7100kxzn HDMI no signal

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.