Original topic:

Samsung tv bars on top and bottom nu6900 50 inch model

(Topic created on: 1/20/21 4:28 PM)
useroanQGm5Gr5
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Slight discoloration same size bar at top of screen too.Slight discoloration same size bar at top of screen too.

Different angle to see the separation of colors bar goes end or end across bottom and top.Different angle to see the separation of colors bar goes end or end across bottom and top.

Any information would be appreciated and it is on hdmi 1 and 2 and cable coaxial hook up.

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all sources? Also how long have you had this TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useroanQGm5Gr5
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hi thanks for replying. I purchased it about a month ago and noticed that like a week and a half ago. It shows up on both hdmi I use a cable box so it's not as noticeable on cable just more on those but yeah it's still there. Was just wondering if there was any way to fix it. I tried finding the exact day but I'll have to find the receipt for that but it was 12/22/20 from my credit card statement.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Just one last question did this start occurring when that power button shows up at the bottom? Also, have you tried to factory reset the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useroanQGm5Gr5
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

No that's just the power button on my ps5 it shows up in the exact same spot on different source too like Disney plus and my fire tv. Haven't tried the reset yet I did set picture settings back to factory though.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My next recommendation would be to have it serviced but you may still be in the return window to get an exchange or refund. If you are not please send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

0 Likes