cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqPrWSU6aUh
Constellation

Samsung tv keeps turning off and on

I need immediate help my tv keeps turning off and on. It's been happening for the past three days. I noticed the sensor keeps flashing a red dot! Please help this is annoying

5 REPLIES 5
SherrillVP
Astronaut

Re: Samsung tv keeps turning off and on

Does the problem continue if you remove the remote battery?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello, here's a link that might help with this.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01108742/

user2NqOUDxisa
Constellation

My Samsung Plasmas pn64D7000 and 5000 and533 all broken 2 of them keep turning off and come back on again by them selfs!! It's nightmare and big frustration!! My recomendation to all of you..

Is to stay away from anything that's Samsung because it's simply put... They manufacture junk!! All of my siblings now will never buy anything with Samsung logo because my parent's bought their fridge and had problems too but luckly they had protection plan and Lowe's replaced their frige!!

@SamsungBri wrote:

Hello, here's a link that might help with this.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01108742/

userQ9LjwYNQWb
Astronaut

Hi, I'm having the same issue.  I can't even do anything with the settings because the TV keeps cutting off.  Not sure what else to do

userlwhQtstaeD
Constellation

Same problem just started with mine. Plug it in and it starts cycling on and off. Ive got 3 large screen Samsung tvs, all a couple of years old. One has sound issues, sound is warbled, need to use outside source. Another has colored lines on one side of the screen. And this one just started this problem. I guess Samsung has gotten alot of my money but they will get no more.