cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqoBLheUpQJ
Asteroid

Screen overheating and melting corner of TV 6300 Never Resolved! :( - Fire Hazard!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My TV went up yesterday and the lower L corner of the screen started melting....too hot to touch!  I see there are hundreds of post regarding this topic with no solutions.  I think this need to be investigated before a house burns down or kids are left in the room with a burning TV. Smiley Frustrated

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userqoBLheUpQJ
Asteroid

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV 6300 Never Resolved! :( - Fire Hazard!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi SamsungLou,  model, SN, Mfg date and address details were sent to you in the PM Link.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
userqoBLheUpQJ
Asteroid

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV 6300 Never Resolved! :( - Fire Hazard!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For review of the long going topic that never got fixed, got to the below link/topic in the form that was truly never resolved....https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Screen-overheating-and-melting-corner-of-TV-... 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqoBLheUpQJ   We are sorry to hear about this. We are having trouble making out the numbers in the photo. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userqoBLheUpQJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi SamsungLou,  model, SN, Mfg date and address details were sent to you in the PM Link.

View solution in original post

userqoBLheUpQJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Many thanks to:

SamsungLou

SamsungJam

SamsungSamantha

SamsungJustin

I really appreciate your customer support and help in closing this issue.

Best regards,

userqoBLheUpQJ