JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

(Topic created on: 1/2/21 5:35 PM)
patriceh
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I own a Samsung LED TV 6300 series. The screen on the TV got so hot it melted the corner of the TV and the screen no longer functions. The TV itself was not on for the majority of the day. The TV was on for maybe an hour or so before it did this. There was no warning from the TV of it over heating. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I've owned the TV for just a little over 2 years and this incident seems as if the TV was not manufactured correctly as it happened completely unwarranted.
462 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userDGpAvhE33l
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I just started having this problem... burnt my finger touching the frame! I'm afraid to turn the TV back on...

0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

@userDGpAvhE33l We're sorry to hear that! Please send us a private message so that we can look into this for you: Link

0 Likes