Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry about that! I have followed up with you via private message. 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
userF1oGnCNQyQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having a very similar problem with my Samsung LED tv as well, purchased within the last two years, now getting extremely hot and melting in spots on the frame and getting nasty black bars on the screen, forcing me to leave it unplugged. I called customer service and was told that Samsung only wants to cover the labor of the repair, solely based on the age of the unit. The issue is a manufacturing problem one way or another, and I hope to better resolve this with your customer service dept., as I have been a devoted Samsung customer for years and have regularly advocated for the quality of Samsung products and service, and this does not fit that narrative at all.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mind sending me a message with the information Drew posted in the current Solution @userF1oGnCNQyQhttp://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userN5z4KKxipP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This just happened to me! White light showed up in the bottom left corner of my TV along with horizontal lines across the screen. Then the screen got worse with colorful vertical lines. Then it went black except for the bottom left which had a small white glow which got extremely hot and melted the corner and part of the trim. I then unplugged it. With all these similar complaints, shouldn't have this been recalled!?0429172320b.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey userN5z4KKxipP, Send us a private message so that we can get this taken care of for you.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

gugarci
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How soon can I expect my TV's to melt or over heat?  One is 8 months old & the other is 3 months old both KU6300.  This is why I upgraded my phone this weekend to NOT A SAMSUNG!!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, model, serial number and the place of purchase.  

userN5z4KKxipP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just sent you a message. Please confirm that you received it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did receive it.  I thought that I had responded.  My apologies.  

userv2zY3LLRaH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION