cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzFKnL7hVDd
Constellation

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung overheated, after losing the picture, Wednesday night. I called and Samsung won’t do anything. My two Vizios are much older and no problems. That’s what I’ll be replacing it with.  

Tinkerbellmom
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just made a post, add me to the list. Just happened today and my 3 yo grandson was watching it. Thank god no one was hurt and nothing caught fire. My tv has a manufacturing date of  Feb 2017 and this thread started in 2016 why in the heck is this still happening and there has not been a recall. I’m fuming !!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userTfUnf4plQ2 I am sorry to hear this and glad to know that there was no injury. I would like to further assist. Can you please send a Private Message confirming the following:

Model Number

Serial Number

Full Name

Physical address

Email address

Best contact phone number

Alternate number (if available)

Place of purchase

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userTfUnf4plQ2 Just checking in to see if you are able to provide the requested information above in a private message here: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userymzOwOZTsI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent the transaction number as requested to SamsungJam via direct message.

userS2XykHWQ1m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is my refund/exchange and why am I having to fight Samsung tooth and nail?  I will not stop as this issue is not the consumers problem and is a MAJOR fire hazzard!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're happy to look into your case. Please send Samantha or I a private message with your ticket information. 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
userQF9vegnCjR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tv started to melt this morning, only 4 years old!!!

Model Code: UA50F5000ARXSJ

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're happy to look into your case. Please send Justin or I a private message with your ticket information and we will do anything we can to expedite this for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usermdNMDVjInN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This started happening to me this past weekend, the TV is just over 2 years old.  The picture in the corner started going black and was so hot you could barely touch it, but just in the top left corner.  The frame started to split (front and back pieces).  I thought it was going to catch fire.  Turned it off and havent used it since.  

I will now have to replace it, if this is what I can expect from Samsung I will not be buying another one.  I have a 50" LG Plasma that is 10 years old and works perfectly.  If I dont get satisfaction from Samsung it will be going to a competitor....like LG

I will start with Samsung customer support unless some from Samsung reaches out to me throught this post