cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user163Yl2u1NE
Constellation

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not so with me.  Samsung is apparently appeasing some customers to try to prevent a class action lawsuit.

teck101
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have at UN46D6420UF Smart LED TV. The corner next to the power botton also gets extreamly hot. Now I am afraid to watch TV. I only had the TV for 4 years and watching it only few hours a week. This is a fire Hazard. Samsung is fully awere of the problem but they dont do anything. 

userJw32pWpul3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

I'm also facing same issue, how do I fix this.

Samsung person is telling since the internet is on device get heated.im not convinced with this answer.

Anyone please help.

Regards,

Rathan

@teck101 wrote:

I have at UN46D6420UF Smart LED TV. The corner next to the power botton also gets extreamly hot. Now I am afraid to watch TV. I only had the TV for 4 years and watching it only few hours a week. This is a fire Hazard. Samsung is fully awere of the problem but they dont do anything. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userJw32pWpul3, did you do as I suggested? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userNy1DLc55vk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issues, bottom near power button got extremely hot then the TV got lines across the entire screen. I installed my older Panasonic to watch football.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Send me a private message with the model and serial number of the television as well as pictures of the screen.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.

74Bronco
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My TV Started melting.  I contacted Samsung and told I was approved for an exchange.  I have gotten three automated messages telling me to call 1-888-501-2502.  ive been calling it several times a day for over three weeks.  I have never spoken to the elusive exchange coordinator.    Honestly, I've come to the cinclusion that this was a big run around orchestrated by samsung and they never had any intention of correcting a problem where the obviously faulty TV they built could overheat and potentallyy burn my house down and kill my family. 

I wanted to see if anyone else had this same siuation or knew another way to get ahold of an exchange coordinator before I get my local news and state attorneys generals office involved.  it s less about the TV now and more about letting others who were unfortunate rnouh to purchase from this company that obviously doesnt care that they make dangerous products.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the transaction number so that we can get this resolved for you?

74Bronco
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION