Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userWKMjVEfjR7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Information sent as requested.

userxEpVi2ei9U
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I guess as long as the tv doesnt melt you guys dont care at all. My tv experienced similar issues and now I'm stuck with a expensive and useless tv. Customer service has been no help at all, never buying a samsung tv again 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxEpVi2ei9U Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

userBGs0sjSXGY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue just happened to our TV just last night. The lower left corner just melted and now the TV doesn't show any kind of picture anymore, just a bunch of random colored pixels.  See attached pictures.

This is a serious concern as we had my youngest son home alone watching TV when this happened. Thankfully he called us and said the TV smelled funny and it felt hot when he touched the corner when saw the melted spot. Yes it was painful when he touched it, it was that hot. Who knows what would have happened if he hadn't unplugged the TV. It's frightening to think that the noxious fumes or even a major fire could have resulted.

Looking through this thread, its obviously a known issue. Please help us with this issue Samsung.

IMG_4206.JPGIMG_4205.JPGIMG_4204.JPG