Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here with UE50F6400. 

Black spot appeared a couple of days ago in lower left corner, expands slowly along lower edge, and extremely hot to touch. Slightly melted the plastic, so unplugged it and searched for solution, which led me here. Also vertical coloured bars over the whole screen.

Surprised this fire risk has not been part of a recall. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My turn now Smiley Sad

My Samsung TV (50" J6200) nearly burnt my house down. Out of the blue, it suddenly started heating up and display started dying out. Out of curiosity when I touched the sceen, it was red hot. I immediately turned it off. If it has been ON for some more time, my house would be toast. It is a Fire Hazard waiting to happen. Why was this never addressed and recalled?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My parent's TV UN50J6300 purchased in 2015 just burned the bottom left corner of frame and panel is damaged.

Please advise. @SamsungAl 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this just occur to my kids today. I have  the tv set up in my small children's room, and I notice vertical and horizontal lines along with the  corner melting, which was extremely hot. Luckily none of my children decided to try to touch it.  I purchased this 6300 series TV only a few years ago, and it's had minimal use for the past 2 years, please assist Samsung!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the exact same problem..I was watching a movie and all of a sudden the the lines and then the right corner of the tv got so hot . and the tv cut off.
what can I do to fix the problem, this is a smart TV and its only 3 years old.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the exact same problem it just happened Saturday while I was watching a movie. my tv was a gift and it's only 3 years old. what can be done about it