cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercROhgLhAOB
Asteroid

Re: Screen overheating and melting corner of TV - 6300 series LED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes same thing happened when kids were watching TV yesterday may 11, 2018. Scary!!

usereL8eRGE0BF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this issue limited to 6300 series only? Planning on getting MU8500

user1DrLsnEh6G
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have started experiancing the over heating problem of my Samsung Series 7200. I bought it recently & experianced some heat on the screen. So please let me know the work around to avoid the melting of the edges.

Best Regards,

Bhargav

Vm2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Samsung,
We are very upset as our 50 inch Samsung Smart TV all of a sudden showed lines across screen, began smoking, burning in lower left corner, then went black!
We of course turned it off, layer back on & sound works but screen is black!
I do believe that the smoke is not so safe as it stinks like toxic plastics in our home.
We opened all the windows & have fans running.
But we are very disappointed as we own allot of Samsung products & are worried after this & after reading that so many have had the same problem.
Are all of our Samsung products going to overheat, cause a fire or melt & expose us to toxic fumes?
Or have you corrected these problems?
If so what products have the same problem & can wr get replacements before our home burns down or we get sick?

Please send us a full refund or a replacement immediately!

Please also respond to this immediately to <Hidden>

Thank You!
Vernon & Judith Morin
<Hidden>

mitchothman
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here its looking like we will never buy samsung anything again...No way should this be happening its a samsung liability and they should be responsible...I have talked to so many people and they just dont care but I will fight this our home could have caught on fire...Good luck...

mitchothman
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here its looking like we will never buy samsung anything again...No way should this be happening its a samsung liability and they should be responsible...I have talked to so many people and they just dont care but I will fight this our home could have caught on fire...Good luck...

userdUQXVPzO5K
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung 46 inch tv. Model code: UN46D6900. I can get you serial number later. Just now, while watching the news, on the right side edge of the screen, very center turned white. Started to get real hot. I turned off the, but now there is a definite line through the middle of the screen. The t.v. is about 5 yrs old. No other issues. Any ideas what causes this?

userC3ADNcg5b6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Serial number is

S/N:<HIDDEN>
Version :AA05

ConcernedFLA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Best Buy folks here in Florida told me the same thing. Guess it's going to take a house burning down or someone falling asleep in front of one left on setting the house on fire and killing the sleeping owner. Gosh, I hope I'm wrong.

user0GxMv1KGe0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the same Samsung smart TV 50inch, the TV had a white patch in the corner of the screen and the screen went black but audio still plays. It wasn’t until the morning that we noticed the tv corner had melted and the LED tip of the bulb apears to be showing through the screen as if it has melted through. 

How is is this possible?