Original topic:

Service manual

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 04:28 PM)
user3TUvUNcTP2
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hi folks!  I'm new to community.  I've been trying to get a Service Manual for my Samsung tv model TXP2734 but no success.  Set was made by Samsung in 2004 in Suwon, Korea and distributed by Samsung in Ontario, Canada.  Samsung company has no record of service manual or design info showing all parts, components etc.  Anyone have an idea as to next step?  I tried Sam's Photofacts that has a manual for TXP2434 which is a 24 inch screen instead of 27 inch.  I don't know if parts are the same in both sets except for screen size.  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello. and thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. I do not have access to Canadian models, but you can try reaching out to Samsung Canada Parts, as well as contacting the Samsung Canada Community for assistance in your region.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes