JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Service menu error after tv serviced

(Topic created: 12-21-2020 02:46 PM)
Johnnyxsi
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I just got my TV fixed today and everything was fine until I got an error saying "please go into service mode and setup below options -type, local set, font color options" it doesn't seem to be a problem after saying OK, but it turns up every time I start the TV. Obviously not going to service mode, but any advice ? 

13 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Did you have a Samsung technician to come out? If so can you provide me with your service ticket number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Johnnyxsi
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

thank you for your reply, my original ticket number was ###4153571171. Samsung suggested I create a new ticket ###4153621651

0 Likes
userPwmvfLV5NC
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi - I had the same thing happen. We keep getting the same message after our tv was fixed. What's the solution?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

The service center will need to come back out to rectify the issue,   Could you send me a private message with your previous transaction number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userAvt5CdLiha
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Having the same issue. Very happy to have my 5 month old tv working again but not so much with this new problem. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@userAvt5CdLiha Did you recently have the unit serviced? If so, I would recommend following up with the service center.

0 Likes
Coachterry
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I just got my TV fixed actually of months ago and everything was fine until I got an error saying "please go into service mode and setup below options -type, local set, font color options" it doesn't seem to be a problem after saying OK, but it turns every time I start the TV. Obviously not going to 3rd
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Oh no!  Could you send me a private message so that I can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
kamaul
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have this issue as well.  My TV is brand new and has never been serviced.