JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Service menu error after tv serviced

(Topic created: 08-11-2020 01:17 AM)
Johnnyxsi
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I just got my TV fixed today and everything was fine until I got an error saying "please go into service mode and setup below options -type, local set, font color options" it doesn't seem to be a problem after saying OK, but it turns up every time I start the TV. Obviously not going to service mode, but any advice ? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the television model number.

0 Likes
user4ILt0LMeuk
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a new 43TU700D with this issue.  It has displayed this since day 1.  I can get into the service menu but I do not know the proper settings.  How do I get this fixed?  Can you just send me the proper settings?

0 Likes
useryGCn1m8t0G
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

TV is less than a month old and this start up message began about a week ago.  Model QN58Q6DTAF

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes