cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Smart TV can't connect to Internet both wired and wireless - invalid MAC address

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! 

My Samsung Smart TV with info as shown in the attached photo can't connect to internet as I tried the followings already:-

- Reset cable modem & router.

- Reset TV to factory setting.

- Tried both wired and wireless connection.

- Can't try any software update as no internet connection no matter wired or wireless.

It used to be ok to have mirror casting from my Samsung S10 phone but now it doesn't work anymore either because of this.

I'm wondering if I need to buy another new modem router but my Samsung S10 phone can connect to the wifi without problem even though that it could be slow some times with my xfinity than my T-Mobile 4G.

Also no problem to connect my Win10 laptop and Apple iPad Pro from my router too.

That's why I puzzle what this "invalid MAC address" would be.

Any other suggestion to try please?

Thanks & Regards,

Robert

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart TV can't connect to Internet both wired and wireless - invalid MAC address

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111014/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart TV can't connect to Internet both wired and wireless - invalid MAC address

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111014/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post