JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

(Topic created on: 7/14/18 7:08 PM)
Christinampond
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My Samsung Smart TV has stopped being able to connect to our WiFi. It had been working perfectly up until this past week. The TV is the only device in the house not connecting to the WiFi.

Model Code: UN48JU6400FXZA

S/N:<Hidden>

175 Replies
SamsungMichelle
Supernova
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

@userWAbt7F5lT4: Can I get the full model number and firmware version of the TV?

0 Likes
userVgJHTROfYb
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have a model UN43MU6290 with software version T KMAKUC 1210.8

It has stopped connecting to my wifi just like everyone else is saying on here.  

This is crazy.  I had only heard great things about Samsung TVs so I switched from Vizio and this is what I get.  

Tell me how to fix this please. 

SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Have you tried to physically connect your unit to the internet? After doing so, I recommend checking for updates.

0 Likes
usermoph09FCq7
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have a smart TV 5 series which is not connecting o WiFi it was working well till last week and suddenly it is not connecting to Wi-Fi 

What do I doo?? 

0 Likes
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

usermoph09FCq7, have you tried the steps listed in this thread?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Christinampond
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes. The TV continues to do the same thing regularly. I go through all of these “solutions”, which don’t usually work so I basically just wait it out until it begins connecting again on its own and use my PS4 or Blu-ray player to do what the TV should. Is there an answer or final solution you can give for the problem this TV (and apparently a number of others based on this thread) has given us repeatedly?

userqavK2INsyb
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello Jam - I am having this problem too.  Has Samsung got some type of firmware/software update to fix this for ALL of us that are having this problem?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

@ userqavK2INsyb I have received your private message and reached out to you there directly. 

0 Likes
userKyFS1i1ita
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

This is uncalled for. Nothing should have this problem that I payed so much money for. Never buying Samsung again