cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userWAbt7F5lT4: Can I get the full model number and firmware version of the TV?

userVgJHTROfYb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a model UN43MU6290 with software version T KMAKUC 1210.8

It has stopped connecting to my wifi just like everyone else is saying on here.  

This is crazy.  I had only heard great things about Samsung TVs so I switched from Vizio and this is what I get.  

Tell me how to fix this please. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to physically connect your unit to the internet? After doing so, I recommend checking for updates.

usermoph09FCq7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a smart TV 5 series which is not connecting o WiFi it was working well till last week and suddenly it is not connecting to Wi-Fi 

What do I doo?? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

usermoph09FCq7, have you tried the steps listed in this thread?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Christinampond
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. The TV continues to do the same thing regularly. I go through all of these “solutions”, which don’t usually work so I basically just wait it out until it begins connecting again on its own and use my PS4 or Blu-ray player to do what the TV should. Is there an answer or final solution you can give for the problem this TV (and apparently a number of others based on this thread) has given us repeatedly?

userqavK2INsyb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Jam - I am having this problem too.  Has Samsung got some type of firmware/software update to fix this for ALL of us that are having this problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userqavK2INsyb I have received your private message and reached out to you there directly. 

userKyFS1i1ita
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is uncalled for. Nothing should have this problem that I payed so much money for. Never buying Samsung again