cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxpfMuQwYs7
Constellation

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried changing my password to something shorter and easier and the second i did that, the internet only on my Samsung tv didnt want to connect. I googled for like 2 weeks straight and none of the solutions worked for me.
So in the end I decided to switch the “IP settings AND DNS Settings” back to “Obtain Automatically” (in IP settings on the tv)
Then I went to the Configuration site that is on the back of your router (http:// something something) and turned on the GUEST Wifi option. Gave that a new password and VOILA! Finally after a good few weeks of trying to figure this issue out.
Everyone on google had the same answers and nothing worked for me. Hope this helped someone!

skrajon12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

please send a picture how you do this....

Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi, I had to reset the Tv an is working fine. Just took a lot of time to put all passwords again. I hope I won't happen again!
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userQ8cAvC21Xo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to samsung.com go to support then contact and chat and tell them the issue you are having. It's a firmware update they will give you a file to download through a computer, you will need an umpty USB drive to extract it to. I had the same issue as you and it fixed the problem for me. They will help you every step of the way.

userteOyBXADNr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQ8cAvC21Xo wrote:

Go to samsung.com go to support then contact and chat and tell them the issue you are having. It's a firmware update they will give you a file to download through a computer, you will need an umpty USB drive to extract it to. I had the same issue as you and it fixed the problem for me. They will help you every step of the way.

I figured out updating via USB a few weeks ago and it fixed the issue for about 2 weeks but then started happening again. The instructions that the mod gave me here "menu>support>self diagnosis>reset the code is 0.0.0.0" seem to have worked. Hopefully this is a permanent fix and I dont have the issues again in 2 weeks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're up and running.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
userCuwqUd0kv5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issues none of this is working for me 0000 reset and same issue worked last night but not. Like works every other day buy now not at all about to tale a bat to this pos 

userS4qXYYrMdk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like those of us with even older models (I have a 2012 ES6150 series) are totally out of luck. I tried to download the firmware, but the link is broken on the Samsung website. It's almost like it's a scam to stop supporting older models in order to get us to buy a new tv.

userEnhEfMlshv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what worked for me:  We purchased our TV one year ago, everything was great.  All of suddent it wouldn't connect to wifi.  Tried rebooting router, TV and everything.   Tried resetting TV to factory settings, nothing.  Read all the blogs to see what others did, tried entering a new DNS.   Nothing.  Finally resorted to calling Samsung.  Told them everything I did.  They had me unplug my TV from power, restart router and internet service provider box.  When those were recycled and ready to go, I plugged my TV in to power and turned it on and voilla!   It worked.  It was slow and buffering though.  So I unplugged my TV again, and turned it back on after 30 seconds.  It was working fine then.  Something in the TV's system must need a power recycle or something.   Anyway, that's what worked for me.