JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

(Topic created on: 3/29/17 5:30 AM)
Christinampond
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My Samsung Smart TV has stopped being able to connect to our WiFi. It had been working perfectly up until this past week. The TV is the only device in the house not connecting to the WiFi.

Model Code: UN48JU6400FXZA

S/N:<Hidden>

175 Replies
usero66RDtYOtx
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I just tried same but no luck.  I downloaded new firmwhere and it installed, and while wifi is connected to several other things in my home, the tv no longer connect.  I see it, click on it, put in correct password and NOTHING.  Hep!

SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Does your unit connect to the network if using an ethernet cable?

0 Likes
usero66RDtYOtx
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I don't have an ethernet cable.  Do I need to go out and buy one?

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Maybe not. Have you tried the solution @userseT7EcOtOm presented earlier?

0 Likes
usero66RDtYOtx
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

yes sir. no dice

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

usero66RDtYOtx
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

any other news?  I will be travelling for thenext three weeks, but when I return I would love to have a solution.  Otherwise this tv is of no value to be and less than 1.5 years old

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

We responded to your last private message and requested information from you.  Please follow up with us there.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userdPXRaq38Ap
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have the same issue.  But I don't have a firmware update to do..and even if I did I  could not get to it because it's not connected to internet!  HELP!

Christinampond
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I don't know what to do either, it has happened again. I cannot connect as all and I am so frustrated. There is no reason for this to continue randomly happening, we havent changed our Wi-Fi and no other devices are having this problem. I think it came back on its own last time because when I check for an update now of course it can't because it can't connect to the Wi-Fi. I also need HELP!

0 Likes