Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usersyJz4OpHoI
Constellation

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my KS800 series as well. It works perfectly right off the box. After the first firmware upgrade it causes the "invalid ip addresss, cant connect to internet" after sitting on the phone with Tech Support didnt work out. They sent a technician out to replace wifi network module (v1165). 

Few days earlier, my TV got a new version update v1168.3. The wifi stop working again, same issue. Time to call the techinician out again. 

Christinampond
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue again. It's exhausting and so frustrating. So far I have had only bad experiences with Samsung products and customer service. What number did you call to have the technician come out? I'm tired of trying to fix this on my own. 

userUQJw5QqrSj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I also havw the same issue every other device is connected is connected with no issues at all. At first the tv was connected to the Wi-Fi but no internet access then I reset the network settings and now it can't even access the Wi-Fi I don't know what's wrong it was working just fine before i went off to Chicago this previous week
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

jid918, 

userUQJw5QqrSj,

Please provide the full model code and current software version of the television. 

userM75eHquvXH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My WIFI was bullet proof for many months, then some problems connecting became common.  I finally rebooted the TV via system/support/reset in the TV's menu selection, and it seems to have solved the problem.  If this were to fail then reseting the Smart features would have been my next course of action.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the software is up-to date, you have completed a factory reset on the TV, have reset the router, have contacted the service provider and you still cannot connect to the internet; then we would recommend having a technician look at the unit. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Christinampond
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the direct number to contact a technician to come out? 

userQITVxgTKqw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did a factory reset and that worked

user7ZTKniOULh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having this same problem. Any suggestions?????

jid918
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I too have exact same issue. First year my new SAMSUNG smart tv worked perfect. Then all of a sudden it constantly drops wifi connection in my home. I have about 15 devices in my home all active (ChromeCast, Roku, Laptop, AC Ccontrol, Google Home, etc.). My Samsung TV is in the bedroom and we TRY to use NETFLIX on it when we go to bed. Works for about one minute and then reverts to a buffer circle spinning that gets to 25% and then stays until it errors out. Says it has no connection HOWEVER EVERY OTHER DEVICE REMAINS CONNECTED AND MY WIFI IS WORKING!!!!
I have tried EVerything: New Router, Manual DNS setting to 8.8.8.8. as well as 8.8.4.4.
HELP HELP HELP HELP. If i cant figure this out in a week, i will have no recourse other than buy another TV and you better believe it will NOT be a SAMSUNG. Fingers crossed SAMSUNG will address this widely experienced PROBLEM!