cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send me a private message with the serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

skrajon12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same issue my tv model number is UA43M5500 SOFTWEAR VERSION 1260
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@skrajon12; it may benefit you more by contacting the support team in your area since your model is a non-US device. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

skrajon12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
thanks ... let me check to my local distributor today
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Understood. I hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

usergaN5J0S7cq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model UN60F6300AF

userKYoH56NYlT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem today with my 8000. Gets to my WiFi but not the internet and both Vizios work just fine. It worked last night but not tonight.
user6X4Vp2pN54
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having this same

issue. My model code is UN65KU7000

its very frustrating. All of my other devices have no problem connecting to my WiFi. And I can update software as I don’t have internet connection near the tv. 

userlwpD4vyasm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having EXACTLY the same problem.  Connects to the router but not to the internet.  Everything else connects to the internet.  I have tried EVERY solution that people have posted anywhere I could find a discussion online, and nothing has worked.  I strung a cable from the router to see if an update was needed, but it said no update needed.  I also reset the tv and still have the same problem.  Its OBVIOUSLY a Samsung TV problem but they sure aren't providing any solutions.

userWAbt7F5lT4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So yeah i dont recommend buying a samsing t.v. My folks bought one 6 years ago... worked well, but after two years the wifi started acting up on it. they're at the mercy of the t.v to watch anything online. I bought my new samsung t.v 8 months ago... brand new this years model from Best Buy.

i thought they fixed all those wifi bugs. turns out they didnt.

8 months into the purchase the wifi reader or w/e started acting up. So frustrating...

basically im at its mercy as well now. but i unlike my parents am more dependent to using the T.Vs internet... i use Sling for cable and Netflix, spotify ect.... 

none of the solutions have really worked for me. not the 8888 or ipv6. only thing that gets it to work is unplugging the TV while its ON... waiting 5 minutes then plugging it back in. how horrible is that? doing that gives me a 50% chance of it working...