cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userM75eHquvXH
Astronaut

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My WIFI was bullet proof for many months, then some problems connecting became common.  I finally rebooted the TV via system/support/reset in the TV's menu selection, and it seems to have solved the problem.  If this were to fail then reseting the Smart features would have been my next course of action.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the software is up-to date, you have completed a factory reset on the TV, have reset the router, have contacted the service provider and you still cannot connect to the internet; then we would recommend having a technician look at the unit. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Christinampond
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the direct number to contact a technician to come out? 

userQITVxgTKqw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did a factory reset and that worked

user7ZTKniOULh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having this same problem. Any suggestions?????

jid918
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I too have exact same issue. First year my new SAMSUNG smart tv worked perfect. Then all of a sudden it constantly drops wifi connection in my home. I have about 15 devices in my home all active (ChromeCast, Roku, Laptop, AC Ccontrol, Google Home, etc.). My Samsung TV is in the bedroom and we TRY to use NETFLIX on it when we go to bed. Works for about one minute and then reverts to a buffer circle spinning that gets to 25% and then stays until it errors out. Says it has no connection HOWEVER EVERY OTHER DEVICE REMAINS CONNECTED AND MY WIFI IS WORKING!!!!
I have tried EVerything: New Router, Manual DNS setting to 8.8.8.8. as well as 8.8.4.4.
HELP HELP HELP HELP. If i cant figure this out in a week, i will have no recourse other than buy another TV and you better believe it will NOT be a SAMSUNG. Fingers crossed SAMSUNG will address this widely experienced PROBLEM!
userxpfMuQwYs7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried changing my password to something shorter and easier and the second i did that, the internet only on my Samsung tv didnt want to connect. I googled for like 2 weeks straight and none of the solutions worked for me.
So in the end I decided to switch the “IP settings AND DNS Settings” back to “Obtain Automatically” (in IP settings on the tv)
Then I went to the Configuration site that is on the back of your router (http:// something something) and turned on the GUEST Wifi option. Gave that a new password and VOILA! Finally after a good few weeks of trying to figure this issue out.
Everyone on google had the same answers and nothing worked for me. Hope this helped someone!

skrajon12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

please send a picture how you do this....

Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi, I had to reset the Tv an is working fine. Just took a lot of time to put all passwords again. I hope I won't happen again!
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION