cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userEnhEfMlshv; We're happy you were able to get it functioning again. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userOPmnw824kb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userEnhEfMlshv wrote:

This is what worked for me:  We purchased our TV one year ago, everything was great.  All of suddent it wouldn't connect to wifi.  Tried rebooting router, TV and everything.   Tried resetting TV to factory settings, nothing.  Read all the blogs to see what others did, tried entering a new DNS.   Nothing.  Finally resorted to calling Samsung.  Told them everything I did.  They had me unplug my TV from power, restart router and internet service provider box.  When those were recycled and ready to go, I plugged my TV in to power and turned it on and voilla!   It worked.  It was slow and buffering though.  So I unplugged my TV again, and turned it back on after 30 seconds.  It was working fine then.  Something in the TV's system must need a power recycle or something.   Anyway, that's what worked for me. 

user3WHgiMeU9F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem! TV ic only a month old and it worked ok yesterday!!  HELP!
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3WHgiMeU9F Have you tried resetting the TV or tried unplugging it for 5 minutes?

user3WHgiMeU9F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes both.

user3WHgiMeU9F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes it will connect to the modem but not the internet. Most if the time it doesn’t connect to the modem at all. Tried unplugging for two hours. No change. Frustrating to see this problem for over a year yet current TV s still have the same issue!

user2qqqQLhUyL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

userBJAWDDjQtV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I cannot get the new Samsung smart tv to connect wirelessly or with the hardwired eithernet cable. When I first switched it on, it went into setup more, and it did recognized the router serial number, but would not accept the WEP ( password ) number on the back of the router. I am low tech, but other equipment in the house works fine wirelessly. Any suggestions. I certainly may be missing a step, but it is frustrating. Jim
userph82Bgoiuj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I have had this same issue - except it was just my wifi network it wasn't finding, it could see next door's just fine.

I fixed the issue by changing my vodafone router from 5ghz to 2.4ghz and it worked.

I hope this helps.

userBknSTXHVq9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe this issue is with Samsung.  Im seeing 100s of these posts now and i 2 am having the same issue all the time now.  Everything in the house connects fine (2 amazon units, playstation, hue bridge and all 8 lights, computer, phones.)  Only the tv freaks out.

Seriously you guys need an update for this already.  I have auto update set and wondering if that could be an issue?  Also, its as if it cant search for a connectiin properly.