cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBPStIYmUkK
Constellation

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just started having this issue with my 6 month old Q7, Been using Wifi all along for Netflix and Amazon prime video and it wouldnt connect last night I unplugged everything for 5 minutes last night and still no connect. this morning I shut everything down for an hour and still not working. As everyone else all my other devices are working fine its just my Q7
userBPStIYmUkK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Spent an hour on Samsung Chat last night, waste of time ! Power down / up routine that I've done multiple times. They must be reading from a script ! Basically done everything mentioned here with the exception of upgrading from a flash Drive.  the Tech last night did confirm that I was on the latest software and my TV was set to Auto update. Wonder when the last auto update was ??? like I mentioned above its been working for 6 months and now its not.

My Model # QN55Q7FNA and Software version is T-KTM2AKUC-1202.3,BT-S

uservdLoPZKD5c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung UN55NU8000 TV connects to my new wireless router ARRIS. but cannot get to the internet. Tried rebooting everything multiple times. Tried both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks. Tried pulling everything else off of both networks. Tried manual channel selection. Tried N only, A Only, AC only. Tried DNS 8.8.8.8.

Looked up SW version. I already have 1202.3 which is what the Samsung site says is the latest version for this particular TV set.

Every once in a while it connects but the connection is so slow that it times out.

EVERYTHING else works, RoKU, Cell Phones, Computers. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservdLoPZKD5c We are sorry to hear about this. Please try enabling the Bridge Mode on your Arris router to see if this will clear up this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

uservdLoPZKD5c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure what bridge mode is.

WIFI Band steering?

Auto Channel hopping?

uservdLoPZKD5c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried WIFI Band steering already, Tried manual Channels. Tried manual channels with N only, A only, AC only, N,A,AC together, N & A together etc.

Thie old Router from Comcast/Xfinity/ATT worked OK but slow but this new modem is even worse. That being said this TV is the only device having severe trouble cell phones connect, laptops connect, Roku Connects. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried a factory reset of the unit? Does the issue occur if you use an Ethernet connection (for testing purposes)?

uservdLoPZKD5c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont really have a long enough ethernet cable to try that.

Factory reset of the TV or the Arris Cable modem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Of the television. Have you tried unplugging the television and modem for 5 minutes?

uservdLoPZKD5c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

NOT SOLVED!