cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Useless wifi
Constellation

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone neen able to get back conected to wifi? After the update that does not allow you tv to find a wireless signal? Ihave not received an update from samsuck.

userozAmqlqpLU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just worked on our tv. Had to download new version of Firmware from Samsung support of our model onto a clean flash drive ( big enough to hold whole file- anything over 2 should do it). We used an 8 Gb.  Save download to Desktop or Downloads. From there you must Extract files (unzip them) before transferring them to USB. Once transferred, insert USB into TV and go to settings, then support, then software update. From there the tv took over and updated. We had to enter all information again as though we had just bought it. One strange thing was that my Grandson had changed the WiFi password, but it would only accept the original WiFi password. My husband and I are not real computer savvy, but somehow we managed😂😂. GoodLuck!!!

userm2I2TnH3iZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YOU HAVE TO RESET YOUR TV AS THOUGH YOU HAVE JUST TURNED IT ON FOR THE FIRST TIME AND OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT WITH SAMSUNG,OR IF YOU CAN REMEMBER YOUR OLD PASSWORD USE THAT   IT WILL TELL YOU TO GO TO  SAMSUNG CHANGE PASSWORD. WEBSITE

@Useless wifi wrote:

Has anyone neen able to get back conected to wifi? After the update that does not allow you tv to find a wireless signal? Ihave not received an update from samsuck.

JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONNECT TO INTERNET THEN WHEN YOU GO ON THE HUBS IT WILL AS YOU TO REGISTER AGAIN,ITS A BIT OF A PAIN BUT YOU WILL GET THERE IN END

@Useless wifi wrote:

Christinampond
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The current software version of my TV is 1500 and it is set to Auto update.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it possible that there is something that could be causing wireless interference in the room? You can find a repair center using the following link:  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.

user7a2mG6IGKY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this same issue and it seems to be a common problem when I search for it online.  I have no other issues with my other device and the TV has connected to wireless just fine for last two years.  There has not been a new device in my house that would coincide with this issue. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

user7a2mG6IGKY, is your television up to date?

uservDWwK77TiY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I havt two samsung tv's and they both can't get the wifi signal.  i have everything on my router working just fine. so, i am eliminating any router problems.  I have rebooted  the tv, unable to update(no wifi) unplugged it ,waited,plugged it back in and still not working.  There has to be a bug in the last uodate i got.  Very dissappointed in  Samsung.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is software version currently installed on the unit? 

Negraar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my UN55MU6300, it was working perfectly when start to disconnect from the house's wifi. nothing change, all the other devices connect as always. so I checked the ivp6 and shows a X mark between the tv and the router. 

then I tried to connect to my phone hotspot and work at first but sometimes nothing.

so I discovered that unplugging the tv during the day and plugging in back in the evening connect to the wifi perfectly, but this can't be the solution  .

what can I do?